Thursday, August 26, 2010

Endless stomach pains

So I am just going to put it out there.  DO NOT piss off your servers when you go to a restaurant!!  
A bunch of friends of mine went to the Beach on Tuesday because we have had a heat wave.  While drinking and playing in the ocean we all decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner for the Endless Pasta Bowls.  Well it took them 45 minutes to seat us.  On a Tuesday night, Come on.  Give me a break!!  Then after we ordered our drinks from two waitresses we had to find a manager to get our bread sticks and salad.  After the manager came over to apologize, we started getting the service we deserved.  Of course the waitresses put a gratuity on our tab, but whatever.
Well all day Wednesday and today I feel like hell.  I think the bitch waitress poisoned me!!  
But thankfully I have an amazing boyfriend to take care of me.  He mad me some soup last night and cuddled with me.  
He is a keeper!!  Let see what tomorrow brings in this love adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment